Teledyne Impuls-PDM's wiring department has been working at the forefront of the subsea connector industry for over 20 years, offering a combination of traditional and advanced wiring skills.
This is a key service within the Production Department, facilitating efficient encapsulation of all connectorised products, as well as taking on specific bespoke work for more demanding harsh environment product applications.
The images on the right are an example of Teledyne Impulse-PDM’s bespoke wiring capability, where an 88 way Electrical Continuity and Insulation Resistance Test Box has been developed for in-house testing to ISO Quality Standards. This Test Box provides simultaneous testing of volume batches of cable harnesses, and can work with an infinite number of connectors using adaptor leads.
All wiring work is IPC Class 3 compliant, and the company's technicians are available to work at customer premises if required.
- Soldering and assembly of all types of connector and cable applications
- Loom forming for a wide range of equipment and enclosures
- Cable end preparation of every type of cable sheathing
- Intricate wiring to all PCBs including surface mount
- Specialist wiring of high density small connectors
- Wire crimping using a wide range of crimps and tools
With the recently commissioned additional manufacturing facility, Teledyne Impulse-PDM is now able to terminate to product on very large cable drums or stillages, winches or other customer supplied equipment.
For more information about Teledyne Impsule-PDM’s wiring services, please do not hesitate to get in touch.