The Teledyne Impulse range of wet pluggable underwater connectors is particularly useful for servicing instrumentation and communications whilst at sea. The saving in resources is considerable, and system down time is dramatically reduced.
- circular, low profile, mini low profile and micro styles with 2 - 18 contacts
- male and female neoprene bulkhead connectors available with brass or stainless steel body
- other body materials available on request
- neoprene or polyurethane moulded in-line connector
- Delrin locking sleeves for circular and micro mini styles
- up to 20,000 psi pressure rating in mated condition
- all bulkhead connector designs open face rated to 3500m depth
- water blocked versions of the Micro style are also available as standard
These connectors are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards, and are designed to give reliable long term performance.
For advice on connector selection, please contact the TI-PDM sales team we will be happy to help you.