Rubber Moulded and
Inverted Rubber Moulded
Reliability is of paramount importance for underwater connectors. The comprehensive range of Teledyne Impulse rubber moulded connectors has seen extensive use in instrumentation, communications, data transmission, dynamic positioning and sonar systems, and many other underwater defence and commercial projects.
- available with 1 to 12 contacts
- glass reinforced epoxy bulkhead connectors with solder buckets or inboard leads
- some parts available with stainless steel / neoprene moulded bulkheads
- neoprene or polyurethane moulded in-line connectors
- plastic or stainless steel locking sleeves
- field installable connectors available with tapered boot
- up to 7000m depth in mated condition
- bulkhead connector design open face rated to 3500m
Rubber moulded connectors are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and offer a well proven product that has been effectively used in almost all underwater applications.
For advice on connector selection, please contact the TI-PDM sales team we will be happy to help you.