Metal Shell Connectors
These connectors are suitable for heavy duty applications in a hazardous, rugged environment, and are particularly suitable for at-sea serviceable instrumentation and communications.
- available in 7 shell sizes with 8 to 96 contacts
- stainless steel body with naval bronze engaging nut, optional hard anodised aluminium
- special alloys and finishes available
- bulkhead connectors are available threaded or flanged
- both bulkhead and cable connectors use a removable glass reinforced epoxy insert
- straight and right angled overmoulds are available for cable connector plugs
- up to 7000m in mated condition (20,000 psi option)
- bulkhead connectors have a waterblock puck and are open face rated to 3500m
All connectors are manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards and are designed to give reliable long term performance.
For advice on connector selection, please contact the TI-PDM sales team we will be happy to help you.