IE55/IE55V Metal Shell Connectors
The IE55 range of Teledyne Impulse underwater connectors is particularly suited to operation in the most severe and hostile environments.
These connectors are used in applications such as submersibles, ROVs and long life underwater installations. They are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and are designed to perform reliably in harsh conditions.
- available in 4 shell sizes with 2 to 24 contacts
- Stainless Steel body and engaging nut with neoprene moulded connector face
- bulkhead connector available as threaded or flanged version
- inverted connectors also available (IE55V)
- cable connector plugs can be supplied either moulded to cable or unterminated
- up to 7000m in the mated condition
- bulkhead connector design open face pressure rated to 3500m
- maximum operating voltage 850 volts - special high voltage versions are available for use up to 3,000 volts
For advice on connector selection, please contact the TI-PDM sales team we will be happy to help you.
Also available in Wet Mateable - IE55(W). Click here for more details.