Careers at Teledyne Impulse-PDM
Teledyne Impulse-PDM is a dynamic, successful companyand is involved in creating bespoke engineering solutions for underwater and harsh environments. The Company is extremely proud that many of our employees have been with us for 10, 15, and as long as 20 years, with an annual retention rate consistently above 95%.
- a career in a successful engineering company
- relevant training and development
- competitive remuneration package including; bonus, pension, and health insurance
Please Note: To be considered for a role, applicants must be entitled under current work permit regulations to work for organisations in the EU.
All vacancies listed can be applied for now in the strictest of confidence. We are looking for the right person and therefore any listed vacancy will stay open and advertised here as long as necessary.
We are looking for a dedicated and committed graduate design engineer to join our dynamic development team. The role focuses on the design of components and assemblies for specific subsea applications and covers, both design, development and management of projects from conception to completion. There will also be a requirement to work on and assist in the development of a reliability program working with the Quality department and some of our global partners to gather data to help the company make reliable products.
- Design of complete systems to satisfy customer requirements.
- Development of Requirement & Test specifications working with Sales & Clients.
- Design of tooling solutions as required.
- Support to production as required with existing tooling.
- Become a key member of the current design team.
- Provide advice and support to clients as required
- Attend and support customer meetings
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering or relevant science degree e.g. Physics
- Knowledge of material selection for harsh environments
- Understanding of Mechanical engineering principles
- Knowledge of underwater engineering and products
- Solidworks & CAD experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong organisational and reporting skills
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This post closes at the end of March 2014.
Applying for a vacancy
All applications should consist of a CV and a completed application form unless stated otherwise.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com or by post to: HR Department, Teledyne Impulse-PDM, 4-6 Alton Business Centre, Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2YU.