Careers at Teledyne Impulse-PDM
Teledyne Impulse-PDM is a dynamic, successful companyand is involved in creating bespoke engineering solutions for underwater and harsh environments. The Company is extremely proud that many of our employees have been with us for 10, 15, and as long as 20 years, with an annual retention rate consistently above 95%.
- a career in a successful engineering company
- relevant training and development
- competitive remuneration package including; bonus, pension, and health insurance
Please Note: To be considered for a role, applicants must be entitled under current work permit regulations to work for organisations in the EU.
All vacancies listed can be applied for now in the strictest of confidence. We are looking for the right person and therefore any listed vacancy will stay open and advertised here as long as necessary.
Business Development Manager – Marine Interconnect Solutions - Europe
Manage and grow the Marine Interconnect Solutions (MIS) business in the European region. This job will be based out of our Alton facility and will manage all aspects of sales and business development for PDM, Impulse, DGO and ODI products in marine (non-subsea oil and gas) and defence markets. Grow market share, expand Rep Network, improve product gross margins for all product lines.
- Establish a detailed strategic business plan for achieving ambitious sales and profit targets in Europe and work closely with the VP of MIS.
- Establish and deliver sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales plans for respective product lines.
- Direct and focus the day to day business development activities, benchmarks, protocols and sales activities.
- Gain customer acceptance by coordinating qualification activities and support ongoing customer training with respect to product improvements.
- Identify current and future technical/application requirements by establishing personal rapport with customers and recommend improvements by analyzing service applications in customer environment.
- Identify key regional account and customer partnership account targets and develop their strategic marketing and sales plan.
- Make recommendations on the extent of regional manufacturing, support and service required to maximize sales and profits from the region.
- Oversee market research and competitor analysis.
- All Europe based MIS Sales personnel
- Regionally based Applications Engineers (future)
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
Experience of working in an oilfield services/manufacturing company essential
Experience of working as a sales or business development manager, including the direct supervision of a sales team essential.
Applying for a vacancy
All applications should consist of a CV and a completed application form unless stated otherwise.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: HR Department, Teledyne Impulse-PDM, 4-6 Alton Business Centre, Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2YU.